If you have an afternoon…
- Hike Eagle Trail at the State Park just 15 miles south of Town on the Tok Cut-Off (Hwy 1)
- Cross country skiing on the trails behind the cabin (we have gear you can borrow)
- Snowmachine on trails all around Tok
- Visit Tetlin National Wildlife Refuge for great boating, birding, hiking
- Explore the many gift shops in Tok
- Visit Moon Lake State Recreation Site.
- If you have kids, Muklukland is a MUST!
If you have a day…
- Drive the Taylor Highway to Chicken historic mining town and go gold panning, take a dredge tour
- Go canoeing or rafting
- Go berry picking or hiking
- In March attend the Tok Race of Champions dog sled race
- Enjoy the 4th of July with us, Parade, flag ceremony, picnic, craft fair, games. Volleyball, 3-legged race, greased pole, outhouse race, baking and photo contests, live music and tug of war.
Only a couple of hours away…